Terms and Conditions
Please read this document carefully as it contains important information about your legal responsibilities.
This Terms of Service Agreement is between gHosting Ltd. and by you and becomes effective after payment for the Services you have selected. The contract governs the use of the service and the terms of the contract tvensa "Ltd. gHosting" W.
The terms "we" , "us" and "our" refer to LTD ghosting - s. And the terms "you" , "your", "user" and "client" refer to any individual or legal entity who agrees to this Agreement.
We may, at our sole discretion, change the terms of this Agreement, which will enter into force upon publication on the Site. These changes will also apply to existing contracts. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using our services.
2. Description of services
We offer the following services:
- Web Hosting - Each hosting account is hosted on an isolated virtual server that can be managed using a dedicated control panel. The server can also be managed via an SSH client (root privileges).
- VPS Servers - You can install any software on a VPS server and manage server allocation.
- Databases - if your site uses a large volume of MSSQL, MYSQL or Postgresql databases, which may cause the site to crash due to the database taking over a large amount of server resources. Use a database customized and optimized by Google.
- Professional hosting - if your site serves a large number of visitors and requires special server services, our company offers professional services for setting up and administering servers.
3. Restrictions and Account Deletion
Server Migration - You acknowledge and agree that server migration may be required at any time. As a result, if you have a dedicated IP address, you may be given a new IP address . We do not guarantee that you will always have the same IP address .
Suspension of Service - you acknowledge and agree that you will have to stop using the Service after it expires or is suspended. Before the expiration of the service, you are required to transfer your website and data from our servers. We are not obligated to provide you with your data after the termination of the service. If you do not transfer your site and data from our servers prior to the suspension of service, they will be permanently deleted and cannot be restored.
Sending email - not allowed Bulk email (spam). Within an hour, you can send no more than 20 letters from a specific mailing address. We also guarantee that the IP address of the sender of the mail server will not be included in various blacklists. However, we are not responsible for the delivery of emails sent from your mailbox or domain.
4. Your obligations
Fraud - You acknowledge that you will not use our servers and your website to send spam, send large packets of Internet packets and other fraudulent and illegal actions prohibited by international and local laws. We reserve the right to suspend any service that violates the above terms. We prohibit the use of programs and scripts on our servers that overload server resources and interfere with the normal functioning of the server. You acknowledge our right to temporarily or permanently suspend any of your services in the event of a breach of the terms set forth in this document, and you also acknowledge our right to cancel all of your existing services if at least one of them violates the terms set forth in this document.
You are also required not to take any other prohibited action, including:
- Dissemination of information that is offensive to any sane person.
- Misleading anyone about the author and source of information.
- Access to any computer system, server, network, or personal account that you do not have access to.
- Use our server as a relay or for similar purposes.
Data storage and security - you take responsibility for:
- Eliminate any loss of information or damage to your site or server.
- Create backup archives for your site and information periodically.
- Keep your site and information safe and secure.
Our servers do not create backup archives and we are not responsible for any loss or damage to your information or that of any other person.
5. Terms of refund
- The amount paid for the services already provided and performed is non-refundable.
- In case of unilateral termination of the service by the customer, the prepaid amount is not refundable.
- In case of violation of the rules of conduct determined by this agreement, the organization has the right to unilaterally terminate the provision of services to the customer. In this case, the prepayment is also not refundable.
- The amount paid in advance after the user has canceled their account is non-refundable.
- Customers must submit a return request to us before closing an account on our website. Please note that an account can be canceled at any time, but if canceled, you lose your right to a refund of the advance.
- Return conditions.
One month service package - within 48 hours from the date of the transaction. The monthly service package also includes all offers for less than one year (eg 6 months, 9 months, etc.).
Package for a year or more - within 30 days from the date of the transaction.